Since 2008 Artediez has a large and diversified network in international cooperation, within the framework of Erasmus, focuses on students and teachers exchanges and also promoting new ways of developing projects with our partner’s institutions.
About 18 Artediez students spend a period outside and the same number foreign students spend a semester in Artediez.
We also offer 6 around lecturers per year the opportunity to teach one week at a partner school and we receive the same number of lecturers from our partners.
HOW TO APPLY TO BECOME AN ERASMUS+ STUDENT
- The home institution send the applicant’s nomination.
- The applicant send their documents:
DOCUMENTS to be sent electronically for those interested in spending a period in Artediez
- Application Form online (Please ask for the link)
- Proposal of courses (Please ask for the form to send your proposal)
- Portfolio and curriculum (with the best and most recent works)
- Personal motivation letter (in Spanish language)
- Personal photo (pass size)
- Identity card or Passport scan
Please send these documents (pdf) to the International Office. email@example.com
DEADLINES TO APPLY
1st June for the autumn semester
15th November for the spring semester
As we receive a large number of applications each year and places are limited, we cannot guarantee that all applicants will be accepted.
The teaching language is Spanish. The incoming students will be informed on courses to improve their language skills for a fruitful academic period in Artediez.
Erasmus+ OLS offers opportunities to study, and to strengthen linguistic skills and support language learning. The sending institution will provide the student an Spanish language course licence.
Students will be selected by each Department Commission regarding the following criteria:
– Quality of the portfolio — contents and presentation
– Level of Spanish language
– Reciprocal inter-exchange of students from both institutions
– Personal motivation letter and curriculum
Artediez does not provide accommodation in Madrid. We offer information about agencies and offices in order to help students to find the right place.
Accommodation in Madrid
ArteDiez Info sheet